Sunday 11 January 2015

Just Starting Out~

Just decided to share what my sims are up too with my friends in the Simming Community..... ya know..... since we have no WALL or in game CHAT anymore....  >_<


I already have quite a few households and families that I randomly play. But for this little blogging experiment, I feel the need to start fresh!!  So in the next few days I will create a new household and start sharing their adventures!!  

Are you EXCITED!!!  

Can you CONTAIN yourself?!?!?!

Yah.  I know it's difficult.....

Get it together people....  Jezzzz.  :}


Until next time ya'll~  

Wizard Of Roz ...  OUT!!  :D


4 comments:

  1. No I cannot contain myself AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. . .that's why the squirrels are lookin for me O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wiz! Longtime no talk, it's Me, MsSontiaelvy (my new sreenname is SimsLegendSontia) ! Anywhoo, just stopping by, I finally saw your blog! I just started my own too! I Just sent you a message on EA. Hope totalk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete